Tuesday 25 August 2009

Greetings

Well at last I decided enough people I know have blogs to make me feel sufficiently inadequate, so here is my own effort.
Don't expect much, I get easily distracted and once I'm back at work I'll have little time to update, but I will try my damned best!


To those that don't know me well (or at all), my name is Kieron (Kie for short) and I'm a Zoologist and Science Teacher from Sheffield UK. I currently work at The Kingstone School  in Barnsley, and I absolutely love my job - right now it is pretty much the centre of my life, and the school and the kids there mean the world to me.


I love many things: Animals and wildlife first and foremost, horror and Giallo films, horror and fantasy books, Call of Cthulhu Role Playing Games, Punk Rock, Oi!, Hardcore, spending time with family and friends, walking in the countryside. Most of all I simply love life and want to get the most out of it.


I hope you enjoy reading my thoughts, I can't promise they will always be bright and cheerful, but I hope they are always interesting.


Kie
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Voltar Inicio
 

Topo